Welcome Lone Star agents.
This page is meant to provide requirements for writing an annuity in Texas. Information regarding CE, AML and Product Training can be found on this page.
If you are writing an annuity in a different state, please contact EMG’s Annuity Department at 713-507-1039 or 713-507-1019 for requirements.
Lone Star approved carriers:
|INDEXED PRODUCTS||FIXED PRODUCTS|
- The State of Texas mandates that agents complete the 4-hour Annuity Suitability and Best Interest as well as the 1-hour Best Interest Standard for Annuities prior to selling an annuity
- 8-hours of annuity CE is required every licensing period unless you are grandfathered
- It is important to note that you must be compliant with CE prior to signing and dating an annuity application
- AML must be completed every 2 years
Product Training Requirements:
- Prior to signing and dating any annuity application product training must be completed
- Please click on the carrier from the table below for information regarding product training
|Sagicor||American National||Global Atlantic|